Tuesday 2 October 2007

New Competition!

I haven't read all the t&cs etc, but at first glance the Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award looks kinda interesting...(sorry, have tried to link to it but it won't work - they've made it really difficult to find! Go to Amazon.com - US site - and do a search for "Amazon Breakthrough Novel Contest" or similar and you should find it somewhere in the BOOKS section).


I think I'm going to be excluded from it, however. I have a close family member who works for one of the affiliates of one of the sponsors. He found out about it from work and told me, much good that it will do. Boo, and also, hoo. I wonder how strict they're being?!

3 comments:

Dani said...

is it a US comp? x

KayJay said...

It's based online, and open to people in lots of different countries - the UK being one of them.

Let me know if you enter!

KayJay said...

But yeah, I think the winner gets a deal with Penguin US - still, that wouldn't be bad!